Sun, Mar 24|
Chateau Coffee Cafe
March Book Club
Let's Talk! Do you ever read a book that demands you discuss it with someone? Here's your chance to discuss great books while enjoying a sweet treat!
Time & Location
Mar 24, 2024, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Chateau Coffee Cafe, 139 Allen Toussaint Blvd
About the Event
This is a great read for black women and those who love us.
Here’s just a little of what you’ll discover inside:
- Powerful Ways To Let Go of Harmful Body Image Ideas and Embrace Yourself For Who You Are
- The Secret Behind The “Superwoman Schema” and How You Can Transform Your Mental Health
- Essential Relationship Advice For Cultivating Deep, Caring Bonds With The People You Care About
- How You Can Say Goodbye To Insecurity and Start Leading Like a Boss!
- Heartfelt Reflections For Black Mothers of All Walks of Life
- 5 Meaningful Ways To Practice Self-Love and Find Your Inner Worth
- And 60+ Uplifting Affirmations To Promote Positivity, Wellness, and Self-Love
With insights and suggestions for all areas of your life, Emotional Self Care For Black Women challenges and encourages you to step outside of your comfort zone and dare to dream. Perfect as a creative gift idea for a black woman you know and love, this beautiful guide sets you on the path to wellness, drawing on timeless lessons and advice that speaks to your heart and uplifts your spirits.