Mon, Feb 27|
Chateau Coffee Cafe
February Book Club
Let's Talk! Do you ever read a book that demands you discuss it with someone? Here's your chance to discuss great books while enjoying a sweet treat!
Time & Location
Feb 27, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Chateau Coffee Cafe, 139 Allen Toussaint Blvd
About the Event
Each month we will discuss a book that follows our month's topic.
In this guide, you will discover:
- One simple trick to nip rumination in the bud (This is essential.)
- Why overthinking isn’t toxic just for your relationship but also for your health
- Four simple and fun hacks to help you rewire your thought patterns and keep overthinking at bay
- The most effective techniques to identify and debunk specific archetypes of speculation in your relationships
- How to healthily manage potential worries of a long-distance relationship, even if now you think it’s nearly impossible
- Three main insecurities that lead to overthinking (Number two will surprise you.)
- Practical ways to move away from self-centered thinking and create healthy boundaries in your relationships
- One essential truth you might not want to believe, which helps you put your needs before others’ and build equitable relationships
- And much, much more!
This is a practical guide for all who want to get rid of the constant anxiety, rumination, and people-pleasing tendencies that are compromising their relationships.